Prairie Engineering provides services for off-highway metallurgy of gears, bar axles, ductile iron frames, welded frames, sickle bar components, tillage tools, etc.
Reasons why should you let Prairie Engineering assist you with your metallurgy projects?
- 35 years experience as a metallurgist for Case Corporation & International Harvester.
- Worked with off-highway equipment design engineers to select materials and heat treatments for gears, shafts, welded frames, ROPS and FOPS.
- Expert in failure analysis.
- Worked with domestic and overseas plants to ensure proper use and substitution of materials worldwide.
- BSc in Metallurgy from Illinois Institute of Technology.
A Proposal to improve a Customer's Prime Tillage Point Using ASTM A532 White iron with 25% Chromium