Prairie Engineering, Inc. has engineering expert consultants usually only employed by large manufacturers. They are available to give important advice to our project teams and can be hired for short time-frames to help with your unique problems.
We have experts who can consult with you concerning:
- Advise on transmissions, gears, wet clutches and wet brakes
- FEA studies with emphasis on cab ROPS and protective guards on forklifts
- Metallurgy of gears, bar axles, ductile iron frames, welded frames, sickle bar components, tillage tools, etc.
- Rubber components for press wheels, coolant hoses, fuel hoses, etc.
- Advice on engine coolant, engine oil, hydraulic oil, transmission fluid & brake fluid
- Design and process FMEA’s
- Classical calculations of bolt loads, gear stresses, bearing loads, and simple structures.